There are many resources out there to learn more about seed saving, seed conservation, smallholder farmers, and food sovereignty.
Below we have provided some of our favorite organizations and applicable articles for your reference. We are grateful to be working with many of these organizations to build a more sustainable future around the world!
Other Organizations of Interest:
Articles of Interest:
- Crop Biodiversity: use it or lose it (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United States, 2010)
- The State of the Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture of the Philippines (Department of Agriculture and Bureau of Plant Industry, 2007)
- Agroecology (USC Canada)
Climate Change and Justice
- Rural Women and Climate Change in the Philippines
- Climate Justice in the Philippines
- Philippines Ranks Fourth in the World for Climate Change Impacts
Smallholder Farmers and Food Sovereignty