PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS and resources for our community
GSS In The News
There are many resources out there to learn more about seed saving, seed conservation, smallholder farmers, and food sovereignty.
Below we have provided some of our favorite organizations and applicable articles for your reference. We are grateful to be working with many of these organizations to build a more sustainable future around the world!
Other Organizations of Interest
Articles of Interest
- Crop Biodiversity: use it or lose it (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United States, 2010)
- The State of the Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture of the Philippines (Department of Agriculture and Bureau of Plant Industry, 2007)
- Agroecology (USC Canada)
Climate Change and Justice
- Rural Women and Climate Change in the Philippines
- Climate Justice in the Philippines
- Philippines Ranks Fourth in the World for Climate Change Impacts
Smallholder Farmers and Food Sovereignty
Our local staff work remotely
from various parts of the Philippines (Benguet, Cebu).
To contact our Philippines team, message:
The Posner Center
for International Development
1031 33rd Street, Ste. 174
Denver, CO 80205
Our US offices are based in Denver, Colorado, which is the land of the Cheyenne and Arapaho and 48 other Indigenous Tribes and Nations who call Colorado home. They are the original Stewards of this stolen land and it is because of their successes and continued hardships that we are able to engage in our collective work of restoring the indigenous practice of saving seeds.